There was an error in this gadget

Keys to Forgiving Those Who Hurt You

  Dr. A.T Stewart gives a really good message on forgiveness. I am sure he will keep you interested as he did me in this message. This is the first sermon from Dr. Stewart on Video Sermon, but we plan to have more of his messages on Video Sermon soon.
   This message really made me think about getting upset when someone sins against me. God forgave us of our sins, we should do the same for others who sin against us.
  I hope you enjoy the sermon as well as I did.

video
VIDEO:A


video
VIDEO:B

Be sure to tell us what you thought of the sermon, leave your comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is hard to forgive though i found out when you can learn to forgive you the forgiver feel so much better about the situation no matter how much wronged you felt occurred it is like after you forgave it is in gods hands now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give the best for us and the people because with it we will have KARAKTER DAN PERSONALITY.
    familiar greetings and suksesok

    ReplyDelete

LISTEN TO CHRISTIAN RADIO, CLICK THE CLEAN AIR WIDGET!

Total Pageviews