There was an error in this gadget

Video Sermon - What Do I Do When There Are No Answers?

By: Pastor James Lewis

   What a great sermon from pastor. It reminds me that when it seems like there are no answers, I need to get to God. Some of us go through things in our lives and don't understand why. I think we have all went through these trials. In this video Paster Lewis shows us what we need to do while in some of these trials. We should realize that getting to the Lord  is the only way to help us through these things in our lives. I like the way he uses Jesus and His trials as an example. I am thankful for the trials He went through, for my soul. Feel free to leave a comment under the Video Sermon on what you thought of the pastors message.

Video: A
video

Video: B

video
Again, I want to thank all who visited this Video Sermon site. all our older sermons are on the left side of the page. You can also look in the arcives on the left, for other sermons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LISTEN TO CHRISTIAN RADIO, CLICK THE CLEAN AIR WIDGET!

Total Pageviews