There was an error in this gadget

How To Write A Better Story For Your Life

Part 1 : Pastor James Lewis
Do you ever feel like you want something better? I know that since God has changed my life the story has been better. The Christian life is such a wonderful life to live. I hope and pray that everyone who watches these sermons may find something they are seeking.This is the first of a 4 sermon series, so be sure to follow by E-Mail at the top right of the page, so you will be notified when part 2 is posted later this week. If you have a prayer request you can feel free to E-mail me at TheVideoSermonSite@gmail.com . You can also post them on our sister site T.G.I.F. The Gift Is Free on the prayer request page or here in the comment section. There are other visitors who will pray for you needs, as will I. Thank you for visiting and watching,
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LISTEN TO CHRISTIAN RADIO, CLICK THE CLEAN AIR WIDGET!

Total Pageviews